international senior software developer - remote position - all citiesioet Inc.
ioet Inc. currently with offices in the US. and Ecuador (Quito, Guayaquil, and Loja), delivers software development services to clients around the world. We are looking for smart, creative, experienced senior software developers, who are excited about:
- building complex systems that enable the business processes and objectives of our clients;
- using modern design and software development frameworks according to industry's best practices;
- working on major projects with globally distributed teams where you are part of a multicultural community of expertise;
- improving your English through free courses provided by ioet Ecuador S.A., so that your interaction with our clients becomes more efficient;
- taking advantage of learning opportunities, events and talks about new tools, platforms, and other relevant topics.
Our global customers require solutions created with the newest design patterns, frameworks, platforms, and protocols; for example:
React, Preact, NgRx, Redux, Nest, Node, Apollo, GraphQL, Celery, Python ecosystem (Pug, FastAPI, Pandas, Tornado, Flask, tox, pytest, Fabric, etc.), Jasmine, Jest, Enzyme, TestCafe, Selenium, Puppeteer, Terraform, Cloudformation, IaC, Serverless (functions and services), OpenAPI, Apigee, Swagger, Azure DevOps Services, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos or DynamoDB, Datadog, SOPS, Vault, OAuth, OPA, Azure Active Directory, Kubernetes, Docker, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Jupyter, Scikit.
We are looking for senior software developers. The minimum requirements are:
- native use of at least one programming language and development platform, knowledge of several others;
- know the details of several of the major ideas in Computer Science and be able to demonstrate an understanding of algorithms;
- experience designing applications following clean architecture or DDD
- experience leading software projects;
- passionate about problem-solving;
- good at learning new topics through independent research as well as collaborative knowledge sharing;
- advanced English skills (written and spoken);
- find our website and apply to the global position.
- remote position;
- competitive salary in USD;
- paid vacation and local holidays;
- work with international clients from different industries;
- highly collaborative working environment;
- focus on personal growth and helping others grow;
- career plan with regular salary revisions;
- free English classes.